• 33rd ANNUAL SPARTA BUTTERFEST • June 8-11, 2017 •
• SPARTA, WISCONSIN • 2nd Weekend in June
Apply today to compete for a Position on Sparta's Royalty!
The Miss Sparta Pageants are accepting applications for Jr. Miss (gr. 2-5), Teen (age 12-16), and Miss Sparta (age 16-20.
This chart shows details for each category and more information is available at MissSparta.com
We're looking for Lady Butterfest 2017!
Know someone who would make a great Lady Butterfest? Download the form at the right and nominate them today! :)
Lady Butterfest Nominees Must:
- Have lived in the Sparta School district for at least the past 10 years.
- Be able to attend all events on Butterfest weekend - (June 8th – 11th).
- Be able to attend several parades throughout the summer and fall and be able to ride on a float.
- Attend other festivals as required by the Butterfest committee (Apple Fest, Octoberfest, Cranfest, Cashton Fall Fest, Holmen Korn Fest, Houston, MN Hoedown and more).
- Be civic minded and able to represent Butterfest and the Sparta community as an ambassador during their reign and in the future.
If elected, the new Lady will receive a crown, sash and $100 clothing allowance from the Lady Butterfest group. Once a Lady Butterfest, they will always be part of the group.
Nominations can be dropped off at Coverra Insurance (535 Industrial Drive, Sparta) or mailed to Lori Ascher, 440 Dewitt Street, Sparta, WI 54656. For more information, please call 608-269-5915.
Deadline for nominations is Monday, March 13th.
Our 2017 Button Design Contest
The 2017 Sparta Butterfest button design contest has begun! Click here for more info!
Interested in joining us as a volunteer? We meet the third Tuesday of every month (except June, December, and sometimes November) at The Colonial in Sparta at 7pm. We would love to have you come on board to help with the fest and/or add a new event!
Miss Sparta Gives Back
Did you know that the Miss Sparta Pageant and Sparta Butterfest give back thousands of dollars and volunteer many hours with local organizations each year? Check out the video to see some of the amazing things our royalty are doing in the Sparta community and beyond.
2017 Sparta Butterfest • June 8-11, 2017!
The 2017 Sparta Butterfest will take place June 8-11, 2017 at the Fest Grounds! See you there!
Interested in joining us as a volunteer? We meet the Third Tuesday of every month (except June, December, and sometimes November) at The Colonial in Sparta at 7pm. We would love to have you come on board to help with the fest and/or add a new event!