Arts & Crafts / Flea Market
Show Dates: June 8-11, 2017
Application Deadline: The deadline is May 1, 2017 for returning vendors to reserve their space. We will take applications until filled.
Thursday – 5:00 p.m. to dusk
Friday – 12:00 p.m. to dusk
Saturday – 8:00 a.m. to dusk
Sunday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sparta Festival Grounds are located at Memorial Park on the corner of Rusk Avenue and Montgomery Street.
- 10' deep x 10' across the front
- 10' deep x 20' across the front
- 10' deep x 30' across the front
- 10' deep x 40' across the front
- 20' deep x 10' across the front
- 20' deep x 20' across the front
- 20' deep x 30' across the front
- 20' deep x 40' across the front
-Vendors must provide their own display materials (tent, chair, tables, etc.) -Some spaces have a minimum depth of 20’ to allow 10’ for vehicle and 10’ for canopy. -Vehicles are parked bumper to bumper, please allow room for your bumper and trailer hitch when ordering space. -You are required to stay and sell on the fest grounds Friday – Sunday.
- $45 per 10’x10’ (before March 31st)
- $50 per 10’x10’ (after April 1st)
- Electricity, if needed, is $30.00 per registration.
- Thursday – 8:00 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday – 8:00 a.m. to Noon
- There is NO Saturday set up.
Other Topics of Importance:
-Your cleared check is your receipt. -A copy of your Wisconsin Sales Tax Permit is required with all applications. -Vehicles may be parked behind your canopy and if so it will need to stay there the duration of the festival. -The Festival is not responsible for rain, theft, or natural disaster. -Sparta Festivals reserves the right to accept or reject any registration due to space available or merchandise sold. -You are responsible for your own liability insurance within your rented area.
Sparta Festivals Inc. will not allow the sale of guns, fireworks of any kind, crossbows, knives, smoking devices,paintballs and equipment, pornographic or obscene graphics (on t-shirts, etc.) drugs and other illegal substances. In addition, it has been requested that vendors not sell silly string, fart bombs and spray, marshmallow blowguns, counterfeit or unlicensed products on the festival grounds. Law enforcement will be checking the grounds frequently. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding on this matter.